China Clay Country Park offers:-
* 26 acres of woodland - Cycle/walking trail to St Austell & Eden Project - part of the Clay Trails Project.
* Indoor interactive displays
* Nature Trails and woodland walks
* Cornwalls largest working water wheel.
* Preserved Victorian china clay works, machinery and equipment exhibitions.
* Vintage commercial vehicles and locomotives
* Childrens challenge Trail
* Visitor platform overlooking a working China Clay Pit
* Licensed cafe with outside terrace and gift shop.
For more information: www.chinaclaycountry.co.uk